Sunday, December 20, 2009

Leadership Christmas Party




This past Tuesday I hosted at my home a Christmas party for the leadership team. This is an awesome group of women that are fun, caring and giving. We played some fun games, ate some homemade food and did an ornament exchange. Their direction was to find a "chick" ornament. This is funny! Some thought literal, that they had to find an ornament of a chick. What I meant was one that represented Church 4 Chicks or something girly. I was so happy to find a giant and I mean giant diamond ring. It went perfectly with what we talked about this past fall. It was such a fun evening of hanging out and having girl talk. I am convinced the Lord made us for community, especially us women.
Mark your calenders now. We will be having a girls night out with all of Church 4 Chicks on the third Tuesday in January! Details will follow.
Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see everyone on January 19th!! (Hopefully INDOORS!)

    Miss you all!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete

Hey!! We LOVE hearing from our readers and fellow Church Chicks! Please leave a comment to let us know you stopped by!