Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!! This week, I've been prayerfully considering New Year's Resolutions. Have you? I don't normally do this because ...well, it's kind of a long story.

Anyhoo, after all that happened, the good, the bad, & the ugly in '09, I felt compelled to make an intentional set of rules for 2010.

1. I am going to continue to make time to take good care of my spirit, my mind, my heart, & my body. If I don't, I'll miss out on much of what life is all about: relationships. I want to offer my best--Christ fully in me--to others.
2. I'm going to be very careful who I allow to speak into my life. With so many opinions & so many beliefs out there, I want to be careful to allow the Holy Spirit to guide me to the people I need to allow to be teachers, mentors, close friends, & advisors.
3. I want to embrace the moment more & be fully present in them. I don't want to be regretting the past or fantasizing about an unknown future. God is "I AM" & is fully present here & now. I want to join Him here & allow Him to live His life through me to love others more recklessly & selflessly.

How about you? We'd love to hear from you & learn from you. Perhaps we can even link arms to pray for one another in the areas we desire to see God work in & through us.

Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!! We LOVE hearing from our readers and fellow Church Chicks! Please leave a comment to let us know you stopped by!