Hello wonderful friends of Church 4 Chicks!!
I wanted to give you some important info on what to expect and plan for as we head into our FINAL night of our Spring 2010 Series! (It's hard to believe it's upon us, isn't it?)
1. We'll be having a "normal" evening, with worship by LORI KENNEDY, and teaching by Yours Truly.
2. The topic for this final evening together is, "A Future Worth Looking Forward To." You don't want to miss this!
3. We'll have door prizes, so get here a few minutes early as we'll start giving those away a few minutes BEFORE 7:00 p.m.
4. We'll be doing the drawing for the beautiful C4C Quilt!!
5. We are hosting a housewarming party for the ladies of the HopeQuest Ministry Group. You can participate in a few different ways:
a) You can donate financially
b) You can purchase items at Target...find the registry under the name "Church 4 Chicks"
c) You can commit to pray for the HopeQuest Ministry
d) You can join us for the Work/Fun Day at HopeQuest on May 15th
6. Please feel free to bring yummy munchies to share with your C4C friends as we'll all be in the party kind of mood by the time we get there! :-)
I love you all dearly and am so thankful for your lives and influence. Make sure to be there on the 11th and mark your calendar for our summer nights in June, July, and August. We'll have more details, but just put a big ol' star on the THIRD Tuesday nights of each of those months.