Monday, December 31, 2012

Meet the rest of the writing team today!!

Tomorrow is 2013!!! And you know what that means, don't you? The start of the new and improved Church 4 Chicks blog where a team of women, including these featured today, will help YOU live with purpose and without pressure! Make sure to bookmark this page and subscribe so that you won't miss a thing.

Today, we'll introduce you to Tracee, Melissa, and our photographer, Amelia!


Tracee Persiko...in her own words


My story and roots begin living in the Northern Virginia area. I have lived in Arlington most of my life. Other chapters of life lived have been in the Newport News area, Denver, and short term visits to 21 places overseas. 
My heart: 
My heart is to really know how to follow after the invitation that Jesus gave me to “come and see” life known in him. My passions are to make known that life and invitation to others through leadership and teaching. I love teaching and speaking. I know public speaking ranks as the number one phobia, but I love it. My heart loves getting any opportunity to teach the truths of God.

I have experience teaching on topics such as leadership, identity formation, spiritual formation, grief, pain, and hope. I am currently working as a private practice counselor with individuals and families.

My heart is for people. I am passionate about people’s stories. My desire is to be a person who reveals the real, raw, accepting, and loving ways of a living God.
***Connect with Tracee on her blog at www.traceepersiko.com and also on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram! 


Melissa Haas
Melissa earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Educationfrom East Texas Baptist University in 1991. She joined The HopeQuest Ministry Group, Inc. in January of 2001 to help formulate the ministry program for female spouses who have experienced difficulties related to their husbands infidelity or sexual sin.
In addition to her work with The HopeQuest Ministry Group, Inc., Melissa works with the City of Refuge restoration ministry program to provide healing to wounded and/or fallen ministry leaders offered by the First Baptist Church of Woodstock, Georgia.

Connect with Melissa through the HopeQuest Ministry Group at www.hqmg.org as well as here. 


Amelia Grace, official photographer for Shelley Hendrix and Church 4 Chicks!

Amelia is an up and coming photographer located in Atlanta, GA and has been a part of C4C since its inception, since she also happens to be Shelley's oldest child. Amelia attends Watermarke Church and serves on the Guest Services Team with her family. 

Amelia, in her own words, "I own my own business. I design and make jewelry, folk art, and other unique stuff . I have a lot of pets--LOVE animals! Music is my life. I love to paint and I'm totally in to folk art."
Unless otherwise noted, all photos on the C4C blog will be property of Amelia Grace Photography. 
Connect with Amelia on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!! We LOVE hearing from our readers and fellow Church Chicks! Please leave a comment to let us know you stopped by!