Monday, February 18, 2013

Vision



Photo by Amelia Grace Photography

Vision


By  Cheryl Laurenza

If people can't see what God is doing,they stumble all over themselves;But when they attend to what he reveals,they are most blessed. Proverbs 29:18 (The Message)



                                                                                       
Thinking about Vision today. I like this transliteration for where I am at and wonder how many of us can relate? Am I stumbling in the dark or casting off restraint? Have my circumstances allowed me to lose focus, become embittered, confused, angry, or perhaps disappointed and disengaged? I know I have to seek hard after His vision or I will continue to fumble like a blind quarterback, or actually in our roles, like a fullback. Praying we can break though the camouflage of all the above and press on toward the end zone. We have the 'Playbook' and we have the best leader and team, but we must play with the end game in mind. If we focus on the opposition, and not the Vision, we are done before we start; I can assure you that from a lot of personal experience. What does God have for you to walk into? What are the dreams and the desires of your heart that you are afraid to move towards? It's all about the Vision. Praying you will have eyes to see and ears to hear, as well as the courage to step out.


Blessings friends,


Cheryl Laurenza, MA, LPC, NCC  
BCPCC, CPCS, ACS
The Refuge Counseling Center
www.refugecounselingcenter.org


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!! We LOVE hearing from our readers and fellow Church Chicks! Please leave a comment to let us know you stopped by!