Monday, March 18, 2013

Enjoy My GRACE. It's Yours! BE BLESSED!


Photo by Amelia Grace Photography


Enjoy My GRACE. It’s Yours! BE BLESSED!


ByDebra Courtney


“Therefore, [inheriting] the promise is the outcome of faith and depends [entirely] on faith in order that it might be given as an act of grace, (unmerited favor), to make it stable and valid and guaranteed to all his descendants – not only to the devotees and adherents of the Law, but also to those who share the faith of Abraham, who is [thus] the father of us all” (Romans 4:16 AMP).


I got a letter in the mail last year. As I read it, the letter stated that I should: “Stay steady. Your greatest BLESSING ever is at hand for this year. No one can stop God’s plan for you. Your faith will cause it to be set, established and fixed. Not only the things that Satan has stolen in the past, but a transferring of God’s goods, property, wealth and influence into the hands of His people.” Wow, I thought to myself , “what great news for me”! I received it in faith. I began to investigate scriptures pertaining to this grace (unmerited favor) and wanted to begin to understand more as it pertained to me and how I can receive and give grace to others.   

Let’s look at 2 Corinthians 8:7 that says, “Therefore, as ye abound in everything, in faith, and utterance, and knowledge, and in all diligence, and in your love to us, see that ye abound in this GRACE also”.

The things that God can do for us are exceedingly abundantly above all that you can ask or think is to make all GRACE abounds towards you, and Faith is the key. Abounding in faith comes from the GRACE of God.  

Verse 9 says:
“For you know the GRACE of our Lord Jesus Christ that though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, so that you through his poverty might become rich.”

Giving is a natural response of love. I learned a long time ago that the seed that leaves my hand never leaves my life. It goes out into my future and produces a harvest for me. I have been in a place of lack.  I don’t like lack. I have been in a place of abundance and I like abundance better. How about you?

Through the grace I have received, I go with eagerness to help others. To encourage, uplift, and reach everyone we can with the good news of the Gospel is a great understanding that God has placed in my heart. That they know He loves them and cares about them and is very much interested in where they are at and what they are doing with their lives. Kingdom living is grace living, I believe.

I have so radically experienced grace through others by them giving of their time, talents, and treasures to me. The authenticity and intentionality with which it was given to and I received it was one of the greatest moves of love and grace ever expressed to me.

Jesus set aside so much for us. Yet by doing so, he made us “rich” because we received the good grace of freedom from sin which make us uniquely special! We are wondrously created! We have such great grace abounding towards us. How awesome is that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!! We LOVE hearing from our readers and fellow Church Chicks! Please leave a comment to let us know you stopped by!