Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A Few Things of What I Know

Photo by Amelia Grace Photography

A Few Things of What I Know

By

Debra Courtney 


I am to see my problems & troubles as a part of GODS’ education for me.


The seed that leaves my HAND never leaves my LIFE. It goes out into my FUTURE and produces my HARVEST.
ALWAYS have an ATTITUDE of GRATITUDE. (Send thank you notes to everyone who helps us.
IGNORE OFFENCES!!!
Enemies create my REWARDS. GOD only PROMOTES OVERCOMERS.
SILENCE cannot be MISQUOTED.
The PROBLEM I decide to solve for others is called MY PASSION.
My mentor is interested only in my PROSPERITY. In who or whom do I trust?
What SELF-PORTRAIT do I decide to BELIEVE?
What weakness do I decide to CONQUER?  CONFESSION stops PERSECUTION.

The time I invest in the presence of GOD determines my PROSPERITY.
(In family, business, education, finances, friends, health, wisdom, understanding, favor, blessings, obedience, grace, mercy, joy, humility).
What FAVOR do I decide to PURSUE and PROTECT.
I am FOUR (4) people away from a FINANCIAL BLESSING. I cannot do anything by myself.
Whose AUTHORITY do I decide to HONOR?
SEED is NOT a MONEY word.  IT IS a SEED WORD.
(It is a supply word. I sow seeds of love, money, inspiration, time, study, learning, listening, caring, etc...). By doing all these and more I reap all these and more.)
SOW for a desired result.  SEED is what I SOW.  EXPECTATION is WHY I SOW.
EVERY ACT of OBEDIENCE I do, SHORTENS the DISTANCE GOD is BRING TO ME.
DISOBEDIENCE brings JUDGEMENT & CURSES.
GOD will never ask me for something I don’t have, but he will always ask me for something I want to KEEP.

My FAITH creates any FUTURE I WANT. My Miracle is in my MOUTH.

The PROBLEM that IRRITATES me the MOST is the thing GOD will give me to SOLVE. 


How long I stay in the PROBLEM, determines how I LOOK the problem. 


All MOUNTAINS look like a HILL from Heavens point of view. 
JESUS became the SON OF MAN, in order for me to become a DAUGHTER OF GOD. 


THE BLOOD OF JESUS has WIPED OUT my sin in HIS MIND & MY MIND. 


My SIN is JESUS' businesses NOT MINE.  (Jesus does not remind me of my sin, the devil does that). I do not stand accused any longer.  My plea: NOT GUILTY! I am redeemed. I am justified, just as if I had never sinned! 


The PRAYER will be answered once I SAY IT, VISUALIZE IT, TAKE IT, HAVE IT, & BELIEVE IT! 
One carnal judgment of another person only serves the purpose of hell in us. 


Don’t look for a natural answer to prayer. God works in the supernatural. If it is not an impossible thing, it is not a real disturbance. 


If we are motivated by our love for God, no amount of ingratitude will be able to hinder us from serving others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!! We LOVE hearing from our readers and fellow Church Chicks! Please leave a comment to let us know you stopped by!