Friday, April 26, 2013

Acknowledgements for True Prosperity



Photo by Amelia Grace Photography

Acknowledgements for True Prosperity

By

Debra Courtney

I walk in truth, in the light of God’s Word, according to His wisdom. I know the truth and the truth makes me free (John 8:31-32). 

I separate myself from darkness and God is a Father to me (2 Corinthians 6:17-18).


I walk in diligence and obey God’s commands and blessings overtake me (Deuteronomy 28:1-2).


I walk in faithfulness and I am blessed because I constantly do what is right (Psalm 106:3, NIV).


I believe; therefore I say what God says (2 Corinthians 4:13).


I honor the Lord by bringing Him all the tithe, so my storage places are filled with plenty (Proverbs 3:9-10).


I prosper as my soul prospers in understanding of the Word (3 John 2).


I sow bountifully so I reap bountifully (2 Corinthians 9:6).


God rewards me because I diligently seek Him (Hebrews 11:6).


I am of faith, so I’m blessed like faithful Abraham (Galatians 3:9).


God opens the windows of heaven and blesses me so there’s not room enough to receive it (Malachi 3:10).


I receive what I ask from God because I watchfully obey His instructions and habitually practice what is pleasing to Him (1 John 3:22, AMP).


I live a godly lifestyle, in obedience to what God says is right. Because I’m willing and obedient, I eat the good of the land (Isaiah 1:19).


The word of faith is in my heart and in my mouth (Romans 10:8).


I tell the mountains in my life to be removed and cast in the sea. I believe that those things I say shall come to pass, so I have whatsoever I say (Mark 11:23).


I give and it’s given back to me, good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over (Luke 6:38).


I abound with blessings because I am faithful (Proverbs 28:20).


Because I fear the Lord, he teaches me how to choose the best and I live within His circle of blessing (Psalm 25:12-13, TLB).


I separate myself from darkness and God is a Father to me (2 Corinthians 6:17-18).


His truth is my shield and armor (Psalm 91:4). 

Call things that are not as though they were (Romans 4:17)! AMP


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!! We LOVE hearing from our readers and fellow Church Chicks! Please leave a comment to let us know you stopped by!