Monday, November 11, 2013

"The Wink! Eves' Rip Off - Part 2" by Debra Courtney




Normal or Not Normal?  That is the Question.

There is another thing that I would like to touch on now.  That being how Satan works so hard with a never ending ruthless energy of perseverance to twist my thinking.  Does Satan ever take a day off?  NO!  That being said, that the world (those following the god of this world) is the normal people and that I am the one of the many not normal persons of the world.  

The enemy uses many strategies against people close to me who try to get me into confrontation with them. “And a man’s foes shall be they of his own household” Matt. 10:36.”  

It is called mind game playing. I have to remember this when I feel like hitting them over the head with a pan pizza. They tell me I am not a normal person.  Well, I am okay with not being a normal person as the world defines normal.  Who can be normal and live in this crazy world?  They do not come out and tell me, “You’re not a normal person, Debra.”  Their very actions tell me by how they love this world and the things in this world and the god of this world.  They live this way completely ignorant of the schemes that the enemy is using against them and they are not living.  They are dead men walking. 

It seems the closer that the time for Jesus to return to earth the more intense warfare becomes. Warfare is a very strategic game plan for the hearts and minds of believers today. Warfare is his attempt to break my and your focus and abort my and your interest in the miracles God has planned for us.  

Then I got to thinking about it.  Am I a normal person? My conclusion was: I am not a normal person according to this world, because I am not of this world. I am only interested in what Heaven knows and thinks about me. I have decided to think along the lines that Jesus thought when he was here on this earth. I hear what my Father says, and I do what I see my Father do. I say what my Father says.  

Even though Jesus came to this earth and he loved people and cared for people he still was killed by the world. He left us in the world to share the Gospel. I do love people, however I don’t like the way they live their life. I pray they find the light of the Bible.  I am a covenant person. I am in blood covenant with God through the blood of Jesus. I set boundaries with people when it comes to things that I stand for. It is the people(s) who don’t like the boundaries I set that are not normal.

2 comments:

  1. So beautifully written Debra! Thank you so much!!! Love, Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Janice. I appreicate the comment.

    ReplyDelete

Hey!! We LOVE hearing from our readers and fellow Church Chicks! Please leave a comment to let us know you stopped by!