Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Standing on the Promises - by @ShelleyHendrix



Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful. 

(Hebrews 10:23 NIV)

I'm going to keep this post short and sweet. So many of us are facing one challenge on top of another right now and just need the comfort of remembering some promises that we can hold onto while the storm passes over. 

Here are just a few that are holding me. I'd love to hear ones that are holding you. Let's comfort one another and encourage one another by:

Holding
Onto
Promises
Eternal

• "Great is Thy Faithfulness...Lord unto me."

• "You've never failed - and you won't start now."

• "I will never leave you nor forsake you." 

God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” So we say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?” (Hebrews 13:5b-6 NIV)

*****
If your heart is heavy and hurting, please let us at Church 4 Chicks know how we can pray for you. It would be our honor. You can comment here, connect with us via Facebook or Twitter, or simply email our Prayer & Care Team Leader with your request: ida@church4chicks.com

May God's promises be the anchor for your soul today and every day.

Holding onto His Promises,

Shelley


Photo by Shelley Hendrix







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!! We LOVE hearing from our readers and fellow Church Chicks! Please leave a comment to let us know you stopped by!