Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Recap from 4-14-09's Church 4 Chicks and upcoming events info

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Just wanted to give a big SHOUT OUT to Jude, our praise band who did an awesome job leading us in worship at last night's Church 4 Chicks. Such a great group of guys who have sincere hearts in serving God by serving others through their musical talents. We'll definitely have to have them back sometime! If you want to find out more about Jude and possibly booking them at an event, you can contact them through their MySpace page at www.myspace.com/judeinthehouse

We are also recording each week's sessions, so please stop by the product table to get your copy of any of the week's messages that you've missed.

As I prepare for the upcoming week's portion of "Why Can't We All Just GET ALONG?!", I'm being refined in my own heart and life as I prepare to teach on Romans 12:18, which tells us we need to do all we can to live at peace with everyone. We'll be talking about the absolute necessity of forgiveness. I know we've all heard many messages on forgiveness, but I don't think we can ever hear too many. Goodness knows I need this fresh reminder of truth in my own life even as I type this blog entry--no exaggeration!

If you were at C4C last night, please remember to contact your new friend before April 21st! I hope you enjoyed the gift given to you last night: the gift of a new friend. :-)

Make plans to bring dinner on the 21st so you can get to CCC early and eat with those of us who are there early each week. We'd love to get to know you better. Also, please be intentional to invite a friend. Although Church 4 Chicks' lessons are all part of a series, anyone can jump in at any point. We'll be honored to have the Good Sam Band with us on the 21st, so invite someone to join you and make sure to be in your seat right at 7 so you won't miss out on door prize time!! :-)

Praying for you today. If you'd like for me to pray for something specific, please leave your request in the comment form or email it to shelley@church4chicks.com--will you pray for me, too? Thanks!

Much Love,
Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!! We LOVE hearing from our readers and fellow Church Chicks! Please leave a comment to let us know you stopped by!