Tuesday, April 7, 2009

We've got something special in store for tonight!

Hi Chicks!

It's Spring Break week, there's snow flurries in the air, and Church 4 Chicks is STILL HAPPENING tonight!

Grab a bite to eat with your girlfriends and be at Cumberland Community Church by 6:30 so you have time to chat and even make some new friends before we kick things off WITH DOOR PRIZES! right at 7 p.m.

We have a special music, a cool video clip you'll LOVE and even a small gift for every woman who attends! I have a message burned in my heart to share out of Romans 12 and I can hardly wait to get there to get it out!! :-)

I love you all and thank God for you. Thank you for the ways you encourage me and one another each week.

Because He First Loved me,
Shelley

1 comment:

  1. I'm so disappointed that I missed it! Hope it was great!

    ReplyDelete

Hey!! We LOVE hearing from our readers and fellow Church Chicks! Please leave a comment to let us know you stopped by!