|Our Teaching Series BEGINS on 9-27-11 at Town Center Community Church|
Hello Everyone! Welcome to a BRAND NEW fall series at Church 4 Chicks! It's hard to believe it's been 3 years since we first got started, and we're thrilled and honored to be a small part of what our great God is doing in our generation and in our community.
I wanted to give you a little bit of info to help you as you prepare for this next series:
1. Our latest and greatest t-shirts have arrived and will be available for purchase on-site and on-line. You can visit our online store here if you'd like to have the shirt(s) sent to you. Please indicate in the notes what size (all adult sizes at this point--S, M, L, XL) you are ordering. Here's a little shot of what the shirts look like.
I told you they were cute! ;-)
2. Our Fall Series is available to you at NO CHARGE. You do not have to pay a dime to participate in the C4C Teaching Series. But, if you want the full impact of this series, we wanted to give you a head's up that we're providing you an opportunity to purchase the "Chick Notes" workbook which includes the written study that goes along with the teaching series. This workbook also includes pages for you to take notes while you're listening to the teaching segments, as well as hope-filled devotionals, C4C info, and more. You will definitely want to take advantage of this and the cost is only $20.00, which means you can do a good deed (help support your C4C ministry) while doing something to enrich your spiritual journey as well. It's a win-win!!
3. I've been hosting a Hope Blog Party on my blog here that goes along with the series as well. We're surrounded by messages and images of hope. I'd love for you to stop by if you haven't done so already. Leave your comments...you really never know how and who it might impact.
4. Sit back for a minute, and enjoy this brief video that was made by Raskal Productions just for C4C's fall series: Hope Changes Everything!! (Teaching Series begins 9-27-11)
5. Need more info? Check out our website event page at www.church4chicks.com and if you still need more 411, don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or 770.877.0007
Have a blessed day and we'll look forward to seeing YOU and your friends at Church 4 Chicks on 9-27-11 at Town Center Community Church!!
Teaching and Worship begin promptly at 7:00, but come on out a little bit early if you can for "Chick Chat" which begins at 6:15 p.m. Bring your meal and enjoy some time to chat with other chicks before we kick off the evening's main event.